2.0
Style and Design

Bought folding garden bench for $200 that touted "naturally weather resistant".It arrived with some cracks in the wood and Plow and Hearth sent another side to replace.

It was in the shade for the summer and stored indoors for majority of year. One year later and the bench has cracks in the wood. No one has sat on bench...just decorative. Plow and hearth won't stand behind poor quality.

Just out of one year warranty.Should have sent the bench back when we first received it.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Plow And Hearth and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Plow And Hearth.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Plow And Hearth to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Plow And Hearth?

Comments