I ordered two bulb gardens on December 9th which they said would ship within 1 - 2 weeks.After checking on the status last week, nothing had changed.

I called the company and was assured that the bulb gardens would be delivered to the two recipients before Christmas. When I checked my order status this morning, it still says "Processed - Sent For Fulfillment ". I just called again and was told that the vendor does not have any more stock. The company representative apologized, but that doesn't explain why anyone from Plow and Hearth has never contacted me to let me know that my order was not going to be completed.

They certainly have had time to send me daily advertising emails. This is ridiculous; with five days until Christmas, it's too late to send two 90+ year old ladies a gift in time.

A supervisor is supposed to call me back; I'm not holding my breath!I will NEVER order from Plow and Hearth again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of plow and hearth shipping service. Plow And Hearth needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plow and hearth shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plow And Hearth.

Had an Experience with Plow And Hearth?

Comments